"A new study has suggested that exercising in your 40s could stop the brain shrinking," The Daily Telegraph reports. A study found people with good fitness levels in their 40s had larger brains than their unfit peers when measured 20 years later…
- Scientists look at what puts the 'junk' into junk foods
- Zika virus: your questions answered
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy and infancy linked to child asthma
- 8 jobs mums dream of
- School boys dresses
- Resting bitch face
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (21)
- Clothing (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Sarah Jane Hunt
HUNT Sarah Jane Formerly of Wotton-under-Edge, died suddenly at Southmead Hospital after a short
Marriages - Sophia and Ryan Goodfield
Mike and Helen Goodfield are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter SOPHIA ANN
Birthdays - Elsie May Harris
ELSIE MAY Happy 3rd Birthday Lots of love Nan Barb and Gramps Rich Harris XX
Births - KEVIN AND HARRIET HARDY
Congratulations Kevin and Harriet Hardy On the birth of your beautiful baby girl on 3rd October