If you are currently pregnant then why not sign up for your pregnancy guide delivered straight to your inbox once a week. Full of advice, tips and suggestions for having the best pregnancy you can, spend the next nine months in confidence knowing netmums is supporting you every step of the way.
- No proof 'alcohol will make you more gorgeous'
- People with gout have lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Gene testing could find those who would benefit most from statins
- Adults may only get 'real flu' every five years
- Free family fun
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Art and crafts (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (10)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (9)
- Miscellaneous (10)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - MIECZYSLAW MALECKI
MALECKI MIECZYSLAW 'MIKE' Passed away peacefully on Thursday 26th February 2015, aged 92 years.
Births - SULLIVAN HOLMES
HOLMES Congratulations to Ali and Jeff a Son SULLIVAN on 12th February in Melbourne, Australia.
Birthdays - Bob Brittliff
BOB BRITTLIFF IS 80 Happy Birthday Love Ruth, Dave, Caleb, Nate and Elise
Marriages - CATHERINE
Catherine Lewis of Garnant and Chris Jones (Gumz) of Ammanford were married on 20th July at