Most schools have an anti-bullying policy in place, but the sad reality is that many children will be bullied during their time at school. It is something that every parent dreads as we all want our children to feel safe and happy and enjoy their time at school. With the help of Kidscape we have put together this guide to help you spot the signs of bullying and find ways to help your tween/teen.
- Growing up
- Study questions role of vitamin D in disease
- Number of teen mothers falls by 8% in a year
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- UK cancer survival rates below European average
- '20 classrooms of kids' a day take up smoking
This tasty meal is quick and cheap to make and there are plenty of variations to suit different tastes.
Buy & Sell
White Ikea Shelf Unit White Ikea Bookshelf/bedside cabinet - 61cm x 45cm x 45cm. £10 .
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (24)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (24)
- Clothing (10)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (32)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (12)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Outdoor pursuits (11)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - J ROGERS
Joan Rogers Passed away at home on 2nd December, aged 86. Beloved Wife to Terry. Beloved Mother
Birthdays - C BUTCHER
Happy 2nd Birthday CHARLIE BUTCHER on 8th December With lots and lots of love from Mummy Daddy
- Births - H ELLIS
Marriages - CATHERINE
Catherine Lewis of Garnant and Chris Jones (Gumz) of Ammanford were married on 20th July at