In this NHS video a midwife talks you through your options so you can find the best type of exercise for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy.
- Over-60s 'benefit from bursts of intense exercise'
- Should donor blood be screened for hepatitis E?
- Chat app
- 101 ideas
- Study links shift work to increased risk of diabetes
- TV and gaming after work 'leads to feelings of guilt'
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (9)
- Clothing (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (29)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (18)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Office equipment (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Pets (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - J GLANFIELD
JOHN GLANFIELD 1947 - 2014 John was tragically killed on Friday 11th July whilst on his way to
Birthdays - B EDWARDS
BEN HARVEY EDWARDS 22nd July Happy 18th Lots of love Mum, Dad and Mae. & Gran, Nan and Tone
Births - K SMITH
Kelly Smith and Stuart May Would like to announce the Birth of their baby son ZAYN JOBY
Marriages - CATHERINE
Catherine Lewis of Garnant and Chris Jones (Gumz) of Ammanford were married on 20th July at