According to the study published in BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (BJOG), levels of biomarkers in the blood of pregnant women can be used to predict which women are at risk of pre-eclampsia. (In medicine, a biomarker is a measurable indicator of the severity or presence of some disease state.)
- Nose balloon could be used to treat glue ear
- The placebo effect can still work, even if people know it's a placebo
- Velcro baby tips
- Is there really a middle-class drinking 'epidemic' in over-50s?
- Home birth
- Family days out
Buy & Sell
Sylvanian Families Beechwood Hall Very good condition - like new as my daughter only played with it a handful of times. RRP £60. No box.
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (3)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (35)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Household and DIY (17)
- Miscellaneous (9)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - JANE MAXWELL
MAXWELL JANE Of Pitt Court, North Nibley. Died peacefully at home on Monday 20th July. A Requiem
Births - ANTHONY AND LINH RUTHER
RUTHER ANTHONY and LINH Congratulations on the birth of a daughter DAISY CAROLINE 10lbs 10oz
Birthdays - AMY BROOME
AMY BROOME Happy 15th Birthday 4th May who we have not seen for 9 1/2 years but not forgotten.
Marriages - PETE SIMPSON
SIMPSON PETE and DEBBIE are pleased to announce the engagement of their Daughter Emily to Tom,