"Surging numbers of people are being diagnosed with Lyme disease as cases spread from rural areas to the suburbs," the Daily Mail reports. Find out about this tick-borne bacterial infection…
- Reports of HIV 'breakthrough' and 'cure' are premature
- Halloween games
- Why elephants hardly ever get cancer and how that can help us
- Does surfing the internet raise your blood pressure?
- Syrian refugee shoes
- Katie Price Harvey
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Art and crafts (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (11)
- Clothing (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (20)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (5)
- Office equipment (5)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Patricia Joan Young
YOUNG Patricia Joan Passed away peacefully at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital on 30th September
Births - KEVIN AND HARRIET HARDY
Congratulations Kevin and Harriet Hardy On the birth of your beautiful baby girl on 3rd October
Birthdays - Gordon Skuse
SKUSE Gordon 80 Today Happy Birthday Gordon. With love and best wishes from all your Friends in
Marriages - PETE SIMPSON
SIMPSON PETE and DEBBIE are pleased to announce the engagement of their Daughter Emily to Tom,