Owl gets stuck in chimney
A MIDNIGHT rescue took place last night as Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service retrieved an owl from a chimney in Chedworth.
On Wednesday, August 7 at about 11.30pm, fire control received a report of a barn owl stuck inside a chimney of a property in the village.
One fire appliance from Northleach Community Fire Station attended along with one duty officer.
The incident commander confirmed that the barn owl that had become stuck in the chimney had been successfully released by the crew uninjured.
The crew spent a total of one hour at the incident.
Comments are closed on this article.