Crews called to electric fire at Bradley Stoke offices

Crews called to electric fire at Bradley Stoke offices

Crews called to electric fire at Bradley Stoke offices

First published in News
Last updated
Gazette Series: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter covering Yate, Chipping Sodbury, Winterbourne, Frampton Cotterell, Rangeworthy, Wickwar, Hawkesbury, Iron Acton, Coalpit Heath and Old Sodbury

TWO crews were called to a fire in an office cupboard in Bradley Stoke last night.

Crews from Patchway and Southmead attended the small fire, which involved an electricity transformer, at offices on Woodland Road.

Avon Fire and Rescue Service spokesman James Bladon said: “They found just a small fire involving that transformer.

“Crews used a Co2 extinguisher to put the fire out, which was caused accidentally.

“An on-site electricity engineer also attended to isolate the transformer for crews.”

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree