Chimney fire in Westerleigh was accidental

Chimney fire in Westerleigh was accidental

Chimney fire in Westerleigh was accidental

First published in News Gazette Series: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter covering Yate, Chipping Sodbury, Winterbourne, Frampton Cotterell, Rangeworthy, Wickwar, Hawkesbury, Iron Acton, Coalpit Heath and Old Sodbury

A CHIMNEY at a house in Westerleigh went up in flames last night.

The fire broke out at around 7pm and a crew from Kingswood arrived at the property, on Westerleigh Road, at 7.09pm.

Firefighters used a specialist chimney fire kit to deal with the blaze.

No-one was injured and the fire was caused accidentally. The fire service was on the scene for half an hour.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree