Dishwasher fire at Yate house

Dishwasher fire at Yate house

Dishwasher fire at Yate house

First published in News by

FIRE crews were called to a dishwasher on fire at a house in Yate on Saturday morning.

Two appliances from Yate Fire Station attended the blaze at a semi-detached, two-storey property in Stirling Close.

Avon Fire and Rescue Service was alerted to the fire at 9.35am.

Crews sent in two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and used one thermal imaging camera, one hose reel and a fire extinguisher to put out the flames.

A spokesman said although the blaze had been relatively small, it had caused an element of smoke damage to the house.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree