Fire crews issue advice after bathroom blaze in Yate

First published in News by

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house fire in Yate on Saturday night.

The bathroom of a property in Kingscote, off Shire Way, was on fire when crews from Yate arrived at 10.05pm.

Avon Fire and Rescue Service spokesman Simon Hatch said: “On arrival they were faced with a fire in a bathroom.

“Crews tackled the fire with two breathing apparatus and one high pressure hose reel.”

He added: “Crews also then fitted two smoke alarms and home fire safety advice was given to the occupants.”

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree