AN excellent game of football at Kingswood with both teams sharing a point a piece after a 3-3 draw. 

The home side had to come from behind three times but there was a spell in the second half where they should have won the game but missed several really good chances. 

Frampton showed their intentions right from the off and Joe Wilton was on target after just two minutes with a shot that was saved by keeper Dan Blackwell.

Just four minutes later Frampton went in front when Steve Jackson broke into the box was upended and Matt Cook netted the resulting penalty.

Just four minutes later Kingswood were level when they were awarded a penalty with Simon Clarke giving the visitors keeper James Marklove no chance from the spot.

The visitors retook the lead on nineteen minutes with a superb ball from Joe Wilton that split the home defence and Steve Jackson slotted the ball past Blackwell. 

Frampton might have scored a gain in the twenty first minute from a break by Joe Wilton down the left resulting in a low cross the fizzed across the six yard box without anyone getting the final touch.

The home side got back on level terms in the twenty second minute from a cross into the box that was touched home by Dave Parslow. 

Kingswood should have made it three – two on thirty four minutes when Frank Hitchings hit a long free kick from his own half that found Jamie Evans who controlled it brilliantly then cut in towards goal but then drove his shot into the side netting.

Four minutes into the second half the home side should have scored again as a low free kick from Clarke avoided all the Frampton defenders found Evans free on the far post but again he drove it into the side netting.

Evans made space for a clear shot on goal but hit it to high.

At the other end Steve Jackson went passed a couple of home defenders but then met Blackwell who cleared the ball away.

Frampton thought they had taken the lead on sixty one minute when they got the ball in the net from a corner but it was ruled out for pushing.

Monola Marquez Espada was unlucky in the seventy seventh minute when he hit a tremendous shot at the Kingswood goal but it struck the upright.

A minute later - how the visitors kept their goal intact is a mystery as several chances to take the lead by the home side went begging.

In the eightieth minute Kingswood’s Andy Carpenter walked away in disbelief with his head in his hands after putting the ball wide from eight yards.

A mistake by the home defence led to the visitors going into a three – two lead in the eighty forth minute after several attempts on goal Kris Bulley found the back of the Kingswood net.

It looked as though the visitors were going away with the three points until a minute into time added Kingswood’s Jamie Evans broke into the box and was brought down by Dan Huxstep for a second penalty of the afternoon.

Simon Clarke stepped up again and again fired the ball past Marklove to make it three – three.  This turned out to be a fair result in the end.