Yate Town are celebrating arguably the greatest win in their history after they caused a big shock to reach the third qualifying round for the first time.
The Southern League Division One South and West's bottom club made a mockery of their league status with a thoroughly deserved victory over Oxford City, who are riding high two divisions above them.
Two goals in three second-half minutes by Danny Wring and Mitchell Page were enough for Yate, and they hung on despite Andrew Gunn pulling a goal back for Oxford, who finished the game with ten men as Liam Malone was sent off with two minutes remaining.
Yate's triumph was built on a well disciplined defensive performance with City's former Oxford United and Shrewsbury Town striker Steve Basham  kept quiet.
Rob Cousins' side were on top from the start and within three minutes Matt Groves fed Wring, who picked out the unmarked Page with a perfect cross, but goalkeeper Warren Clark did well to tip the ball around the post.
Clark made an even better save from a powerful header by Page when he got a strong outstretched hand to the ball after Tom Warren showed good persistence to get in a cross from the right.
From the resulting corner, Wring found Vahid on the edge of the box and the skipper headed back into the danger area, where Ollie Barnes nodded across the six-yard box but Tom Knighton was this time denied by Clark, who tipped the ball over the bar.
Josh Dempsey was virtually a spectator in the other goal and Yate had another great chance just before half-time as Clark flapped at a Wring cross and the ball fell straight to Knighton, but he shot straight into the ground, allowing the goalkeeper to recover.
Yate continued to create more chances after the break as Groves fired just wide from 25 yards and one minute later Knighton twisted and turned in the box before dragging his shot wide.
Oxford enjoyed a good spell midway through the second-half but Yate remained strong at the back and were rewarded when they took the lead on 68 minutes. Adnan Hiroli played a neat ball through to Wring, who drilled the ball low into the far corner.
They doubled their lead two minutes later when Hirioli was found in acres of space by Harley Purnell and fired the ball across the six yard box where Page was on hand to apply the finish.
Oxford were suddenly stung into life and began to threaten the Yate goal, with Steve Basham glancing a header wide from Jack Mills' inswinging cross before Liam Malone's long range shot was pushed away by Dempsey.
The visitors got a lifeline when Andy Ballard's long throw was flicked in off the head of Gunn.
However, Malone was given a second yellow card after a late challenge on Scott Thomas and Oxford rarely threatened the goal again.
Yate Town: Dempsey, Warren, Barnes, Purnell, Thomas, Wring, Groves, Vahid (c), Page, Knighton (Harmer, 84), Hiroli (Cox, 90). Subs not used: Bryant, Cousins, Meaker, Ancin.
Ref: Mr A Hopkins
Att: 179
Gazette star man: Adnan Hiroli - Made two key contributions by assisting both Yate goals.