© Press Association 2014
PM urged to combat extremist threat
David Cameron faced calls for changes to the law in an effort to combat the threat of Islamist extremism in Britain following the murder of American journalist James Foley.
- Williams our 'generous, gentle' dad
- UK and France press EU on Iraq aid
- Radcliffe tells of romantic side
- Untested Ebola therapies 'ethical'
- Giant panda Tian Tian 'pregnant'
- Military experts call for UK action
- Robin Williams found dead at home
- Shock at death of Robin Williams
- Witnesses to college crash sought
- Pegg happiest out of comfort zone
- Willerton foiled by high winds
- Woodley films win at Teen Choice
- Gomez battles tears at Teen Choice
- UK to step up Iraq refugees aid bid
- PM pressed to recall MPs over Iraq
- Marchers demand end to Gaza bombing
- Inbetweeners reveal onset mischief
- Safety fears over Beatles crossing
- Bungling raider jailed for 13 years
- Jake, Damon have premiere dance-off
- Cotillard 'insisted on more takes'
- Navy commander removed from post
- Duke excited at air ambulance role
- Fans can expect a 'fiercer' Doctor
- Say no to independence, stars urge
- Radcliffe 'bored of his own voice'
- Footballer Morrison's 'acid threat'
- Four admit killing British students
- Outback role a corker for Pattinson
- Wikipedia attack on 'censorship'