© Press Association 2015
Man named as Jihadi John 'was kind'
The British graduate believed to be violent extremist Jihadi John has been described as "extremely kind" and "extremely gentle" by a former confidante, on the day the British-raised killer's identity was reportedly revealed.
- Market town venue for Fry wedding
- Labour urges A&E emergency summit
- Duke to 'push on' after sex claims
- Salvage crew boards car carrier
- Labour and Tories in polls skirmish
- Cargo ship 'deliberately grounded'
- Search for missing crew suspended
- Ebola nurse's condition critical
- 'Tragic' family lost three in crash
- Drivers urged to avoid road rage
- Tebbit's Ukip warning for Cameron
- Costs cap to aid payday borrowers
- Voters urged to 'stick to the plan'
- Jailed grandmother tells of ordeal
- Nurse gets experimental treatment
- Miliband aides dismiss Blair claim
- No bonus for Network Rail chief
- Mother and two children die in fire
- Ebola nurse may get blood treatment
- UK Ebola woman worked with charity
- Right-to-die campaigner Purdy dies
- Branson hails jet pilots and crew
- Delays spark rail chief bonus row
- Ten dead in passenger ferry blaze
- Caution over 'plane' objects in sea
- Driver killed in crash on icy road
- Hundreds in vigil for lorry victims
- Search resumes for missing plane
- More freezing weather predicted
- Answers sought over rail chaos