© Press Association 2015
Apple sets quarterly profit record
Technology giant Apple has smashed the global record for quarterly profits after racking up a surplus of 18 billion US dollars (£11.9 billion).
- Parties in devolution package clash
- PM: We could quit EU over migrants
- Tennis star Murray gets engaged
- Damian Lewis honoured at Palace
- Eight year term for voyeur doctor
- Police launch Lords expenses probe
- Tragic mother warns of online risk
- 'Facebook could have halted murder'
- New anti-terror measures revealed
- PM won't win majority - Reckless
- Phipps attacks 'mob-like' behaviour
- Evans U-turn hailed by opponents
- PM vow after second Ukip poll win
- Miliband fury over Thornberry tweet
- Warning on webcam 'spying' site
- Farage confident as polls close
- Keeper stable after rhino incident
- PM: Miliband got 'pasting' over tax
- Towie Gemma flees Celebrity jungle
- Lotto: changing lives for 20 years
- Klass slams Miliband tax policy
- Synagogue victim 'wanted peace'
- Duck cull starts at bird flu farm
- Killer's husband blames experts
- April parents 'glad' house is gone
- 'Stained glass ceiling' shattered
- School 'devastated' by crash deaths
- Moves to clamp down on bird flu
- Britain is back, insists Cameron
- Crash teens 'wonderful people'