© Press Association 2014
Cameron backing for strikes on IS
Prime Minister David Cameron has voiced his support for air strikes carried out by the United States and Arab allies on Islamic State militants in Syria.
- Claflin: I'm nothing like my role
- Hudson: Honesty is best with kids
- Hunt for Alice 'biggest since 7/7'
- Promises will be upheld says Brown
- JK Rowling 'proud' after No vote
- iPhone fans snap up new handsets
- PM unveils proposals for rest of UK
- Salmond: The dream shall never die
- 'Angelina effect' on cancer tests
- R&A vote on women members welcomed
- Alice suspect murdered his wife
- Thai deaths murder hunt continues
- Pregnant Kate to miss Malta trip
- No campaign 'to win by 54% to 46%'
- Braff: This film is my life's quest
- Mendes and Gosling 'have baby girl'
- British woman tests Ebola vaccine
- DNA tests in Thailand murder hunt
- Seize this opportunity: Salmond
- Probe into fatal helicopter crash
- Star DiCaprio given UN climate role
- Aykroyd reveals Ghostbusters plans
- Two killed in helicopter sea crash
- Thompson battles fear in stage role
- Jada: Gotham brings out dark side
- Embattled police chief quits post
- Families remember Thai victims
- Miliband sees 'ugly side' of poll
- Passport delays compensation urged
- Cara and Kate are Burberry queens