Public Notice -Audit of Accounts 2019/2020Notice ID: WOR2053938
STROUD DISTRICT COUNCIL
Public Notice -Audit of Accounts 2019/2020
Completion of Audit of Accounts 2019/2020
As required by Regulation 16(1) of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, the Council gives notice that the audit of the accounts for 2019/2020 was completed on 1 April 2021.
The rights conferred on local government electors by section 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 are to inspect and make copies of:
* the statement of accounts prepared by the authority,
* the local auditor's certificate that the audit of the authority's accounts including that statement has been completed,
* the local auditor's opinion on the statement of accounts,
* any public interest report relating to the authority or an entity connected with it, and
* any recommendation relating to the authority or an entity connected with it.
The statement of accounts will be available for inspection at Stroud District Council, Ebley Mill, Ebley Wharf, Stroud, GL5 4UB, but will be subject to the latest Government social distancing policy and premises being open to the public. Please telephone 01453 766321 to make an appointment. A reasonable charge will be made for copies. Alternatively, you may view the accounts on the Council's internet site at the address below:
Andrew Cummings CPFA
Strategic Director of Resources (Section 151 Officer)