STATION ROAD, ABBOTS LANGLEY AND WINTON DRIVE, CROXLEY GREEN) (PARKING PLACES) ORDER 2018Notice ID: MF0278398
THE THREE RIVERS (STATION ROAD, ABBOTS LANGLEY AND WINTON DRIVE, CROXLEY GREEN) (PARKING PLACES) ORDER 2018
THREE RIVERS DISTRICT COUNCIL (ROMAN GARDENS AND STATION ROAD, ABBOTS LANGLEY) (WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND PERMIT PARKING) ORDER 2010 (AMENDMENT NO 1) ORDER 201Y
Notice is hereby given thatThree Rivers District Council, under arrangements made with Hertfordshire CountyCouncil pursuant to section 19 of the Local Government Act 2000 and the Local Authorities (Arrangements for the DischargeofFunctions) (England)Regulations 2012 and in exercise of the powers conferred upon the CountyCouncil by sections 1, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9ofthe Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 ("the Actof 1984") andinordertoimprove theamenities of the local area by makingprovision for parkingby visitor, proposestomake the above Orders,the general effect of whichwouldbeto:
1. Provide newpay-by-phone parking places in:-
(a) Station Road, (i) on the south-west side,from apoint 12 metresnorthofapoint opposite the southern wallofShannon House to a point 2metres north ofthenorthern wallof Nos. 1to22Station Approach; and (ii)onthe north-east side, fromapoint 18 metresnorth of the northernwallofNo. 7The Retreat, north-westward for 70 metres;
(b)Home ParkMillLink Road, on thenorthside, from apoint13metreseast of the eastern boundaryofHomePark Lock Cottage eastward foradistanceof40metres;
2. Increasethe extentofthe existing limited waiting parkingplaceinWintonDrive, at the side ofCroxley station, and change its designationsothat it operates as apay-by phoneparking place; and
3. Increase the extentofthe existingresident permit parking placesinStation Road, outside Nos.38to44and outside Nos. 52 to 58, and change their designationsothat they operate as shared use (permit holder and pay-byphone) parkingplaces.
4. Provide that the charges forleaving avehicle in the pay-by-phone parking places or the shared-useparking place (without displaying apermit) would be £750.00 per year or pro-rata thereof, as set out in the Three Rivers Visitor ParkingTerms &Conditions to be published by theDistrict Council, which
can be seen at www.threerivers.gov.uk.
5. Provide atelephone and electronic payment service. Payment ofthe parking charge would be accepted using one (or acombination of) the following options: acredit or debit card via telephone, mobile telephone apps, SMS or the internet.
6. Copies of the draft Orders(and copies of the affected pre-existing Orders)together with aStatement of Reasons for proposing to make theOrder and plansshowing the lengths of roads to whichthe Order relates may be inspected at theoffices of Three RiversDistrictCouncil,Three Rivers House, Northway, Rickmansworthduring normal office hours until thelast day of aperiod of six weeks beginning withthe dateonwhich the Orders are madeor, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make theOrders.
Objectionstothe proposals, including the grounds uponwhich theyare made, and any otherrepresentations must be made in writing to the email addressorpostal address below and must be sentbythe 25 June 2018.
General enquiriesrelating to the proposals should be directed by email to: parking@ThreeRivers.gov.uk or by tel.to: 01923 776611.
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES THREERIVERS DISTRICT COUNCIL, THREE RIVERS HOUSE,NORTHWAY, RICKMANSWORTH WD3 1RL
Three Rivers District Council
Three Rivers House Northway, Rickmansworth WD3 1RL