CHIPPING SODBURY TOWN LANDS CHARITYNotice ID: WR4243587
CHIPPING SODBURY TOWN LANDS CHARITY
Chipping Sodbury Town Lands Charity exists for the benefit of the Parishioners of Sodbury. The Trustees will consider Grant applications for:-
* Relief of Need residents of the Parish of Sodbury who are in need, hardship or distress may receive grant, services or facilities which will reduce that need, hardship or distress.
* Promoting the education of pupils at Chipping Sodbury School by assisting with the provision of tools, books, instruments etc.
* Providing and maintaining facilities for education (including further education) of residents of the Parish of Sodbury by assisting parishioners undertaking further or higher education.
* Providing and maintaining facilities for recreation and leisure for the Parish.
* Promoting any other charitable purpose for the benefit of the inhabitants of the Parish of Sodbury.
If you feel that Chipping Sodbury Town Lands Charity can assist you, please write to the Clerk to the Trustees, in confidence, at the address listed below for further information. Each application is individually considered by the Trustees, in confidence, and the decision is at their discretion.
The Trustees' role is to supplement, not replace, help available from statutory sources. Request for items which should be provided by the public authorities out of state funds cannot be considered by the Trustees.
Clerk to the Trustees
Chipping Sodbury Town Lands Charity
Town Hall, 57-59 Broad Street Chipping Sodbury, South Glos. BS37 6AD