Dursley 57 Southmead 12

Dursley secured a top half of the table finish as they made it six games without defeat.

They took the lead after four minutes following good movement across the back line for Goodison to touch down with Lennard putting the conversion wide.

Eight minutes later the home sides pack showed just how difficult they are to play against when following two reset scrums they pushed over from five meters for Camm to score, Lennard added the two points.

Within two minutes of the restart Southmead were back in the game following some poor defending from the home side when they crossed for 12-5.

Dursley extended their lead on 30 minutes following a copycat scrum pushover try for Camm to grab his second of the game, Lennard made it 19-5.

From the restart the home side recycled the ball allowing Cole to break through the game line, forward support was on hand in Plumridge who charged forward like a rampaging Rhino, drew the fullback off loaded to Camm who completed a first half hat-trick under the posts to take the score to 26-5 following Lennard’s conversion.

The home side were enjoying themselves no more than the lively Lennard who after good forward play made a quick break and released Cowley who scored under the posts, Lennard then stretched the lead to 33-5.

A glimmer of hope appeared for the visitors when some poor defending allowed a converted try to make the half time score 33-12.

The light was snuffed out within minutes of the restart when a flowing move saw Caddick cut a fine line to score under the posts, Lennard made it 40-12. Dursley continued to attack which forced a lineout on the 22, the ball was taken into the maul, Morgan popped out the back with the ball made the hard yards off loaded to Caddick who released Perrett to cross in the corner.

Dursley took the score past 50 when the pack set up a maul, Lennard found Cole who made a powerful forward run, before he found Pinker on his right who’s dancing feet took him over the line under the posts.

The final score of the game came following another lineout, when Hayward continued his recent run of form to pluck the ball from the sky, pop the ball to Lennard allowing the back line to quickly put the ball through the hands of the backline for Caddick to grab a brace as the game ended 57-12.