Yate 1-1 Moneyfields (aet) 

Yate Town have made it through to the Southern League Division One South play-off final after beating Moneyfields 5-4 on penalties, following a 1-1 draw after extra time writes Tom Mason.

It was a very even game throughout the first half, but it was the visitors who created the best chance as skipper Lewis Fennermore saw his smart header well saved by Ross Grimshaw in the Yate net.

The Bluebells failed to create too many clear cut opportunities in the first half, only limited to half chances and shots outside the box.

The best chances for the home side came in the second half through sub Ross Langworthy who's header went just wide of the post, Olly Mehew also came close to putting his side infront early in the half.

Defender Josh Ford also had a great chance after it fell to him in the area, his looping header went just over the bar, although it looked like it was heading in while it was in the air.

Moneyfields faced an onslaught late on in the game and managed to hold out and earn extra time.

Yate took the lead in the 99th minute through Mehew, who hit a low strike into the bottom corner, only for sub Gary Austin to brilliantly level just a matter of minutes later.

Full back Elliot Keightley was sent off late on as he tactically pulled down a Moneyfields forward when he was set to score, just outside the box as the game went to penalties.

Yate's players converted all five of their spot kicks, Adam Price, Mehew, Ross Langworthy, Peare and David Sims-Burgess all converted after Price missed narrowly missed for the visitors with their first spot kick.

Yate will now face Cinderford Town in the final on Monday afternoon after they overcame Cirencester Town 2-1 in this evenings other semi final.

Yate Town: Grimshaw (GK), Humphries, Keightley, Peare ©, Ford, Boulton, Price, Guest (Kamara 79), Bryant (Langworthy 70) , Mehew, Twyman Moneyfields: Mowthorpe (GK), Evans, Bailey, Da Costa, Poate, Pearce, Raine, Fennermore(C) (Paxton 76), Briggs (Austin 80), Hutchings, Rowlatt